DUI Entry to Canada

Need Help Entering Canada with a DUI 2023?

Call Toll-Free Within North America (US & Canada)

1-877-820-7121 DUI Lawyer to Enter Canada

Call us for 100% FREE consulation!

Canadian immigration lawyers focused on Canada DUI & DWI entry from USA. We offer free consultations. If you are a driver, CEO, Flight attendant, Pilot or on busniess trip and have a DUI call us today, we are here to help!

Traveling to Canada with a DUIL

A DUIL, or Driving Under the Influence of Liquor, is a very rare charge that is extremely similar to a DUI charge. Just like other driving while impaired charges, a DUIL qualifies as an indictable offense under Canadian Law. As a result, you will need to apply for a Temporary Resident Permit (TRP) or Criminal Rehabilitation in order to overcome your criminal inadmissibility and enter Canada. A TRP can be obtained much more quickly that a Criminal Rehabilitation, but is only a temporary solution and will eventually expire. A Criminal Rehabilitation application takes longer to process but will permanently remove the previous restrictions imposed on you by your DUIL.

If you are planning to travel to Canada with a DUIL, contact us today for a consultation. Our team of experts (Lawyers and consultants) can help determine the best steps to take in overcoming your inadmissibility.